Vincarosa plants are herbaceous plants having slender trailing stems with pink flowers. It gives good foliage to our garden. Try our Non-GMO Vincarosa Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Outdoor or Indoor (Balcony)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 25°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Late winter
- Harvesting – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Catharanthus roseus
Hindi: Sadabahar( सदाबहार)
Tamil: Viṅkarōsā (வின்கரோசா)
Telugu: Viṅkarōsā (వింకరోసా)
Kannada: Vinkarosa (ವಿಂಕಾರೋಸಾ)
Bengali: Bincarosa (ভিঙ্কারোসা)
Marathi: Viṅkārōsā (विंकारोसा)
Malayalam: vinkārēāsa (വിൻകാരോസ)