Lemon Grass is a herb that has a lot of medicinal properties. For gardeners looking to get the most bang out of their real estate buck, edible landscaping fills two desires, increasing curb appeal and getting fresh herbs. It can be added as a flavoring agent to tea and cakes. Try the Wisitiria Lemon Grass Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 50
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 5 feet
- Aroma – mild lemon
- Flavor – citrusy mint
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – alternate days
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – early summer
HOW TO GROW WISITIRIA LEMON GRASS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water on alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cymbopogon citratus
wisitiria lemon grass seed in hindi: visitiriya leman graas beej (विसिटिरिया लेमन ग्रास बीज)
wisitiria lemon grass seed in tamil: vicittiriya elumiccai pul vitai (விசிட்டிரியா எலுமிச்சை புல் விதை)
wisitiria lemon grass seed in telugu: visitiriya nim’ma gaddi sid (విసిటిరియా నిమ్మ గడ్డి సీడ్)
wisitiria lemon grass seed in kannada: visitiriya nimbe hullina bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ನಿಂಬೆ ಹುಲ್ಲಿನ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria lemon grass seed in marathi: vijitiriya limbu gavata biyane (विजिटिरिया लिंबू गवत बियाणे)
wisitiria lemon grass seed in malayalam: visittiriya naaranga pullu vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ നാരങ്ങ പുല്ല് വിത്ത്)
Other names: Sweet rush