Lavender is itself a soothing colour for the eye and when it is added to our home garden it becomes heaven. It is a herb with many culinary uses and makes for a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens by providing sweeping drifts of color. Try our Non-GMO Lavender Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – High
- Flower Color – Purple (Lavender)
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – When you find the soil running dry, water the plant.
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 2 weeks to 2 months
- Flowering time – Lavender plants typically take about one year to reach maturity and flower. You need to be patient. In Indian climates, the flowering might be delayed by as much as two years. If you live in colder climates, the flowers might come out in as little as three to six months provided that you have taken good care.
- Suitable Temperature – 15-28°C
- Season – All seasons
HOW TO GROW WISITIRIA LAVENDER FROM SEEDS
- Refrigerate the seeds for three weeks.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat and sand in ratio of 2:1.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Transplant them to a medium with a sandy or sandy loam texture.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lavandula sp.
wisitiria lavender seed in hindi: laivendar (लैवेंडर)
wisitiria lavender seed in tamil: Lāveṇṭar (லாவெண்டர்)
wisitiria lavender seed in telugu: Lāveṇḍar (లావెండర్)
wisitiria lavender seed in kannada: Lyāveṇḍar (ಲ್ಯಾವೆಂಡರ್)
wisitiria lavender seed in bengali:Lyābhēnḍāra (ল্যাভেন্ডার)
wisitiria lavender seed in marati: Suvāsika phulān̄cī vanaspatī (सुवासिक फुलांची वनस्पती)
wisitiria lavender seed in malayalam:lāvenḍar (ലാവെൻഡർ)
Other names: lavandar, wisteria, labender
How to buy wisitiria lavender seeds/plant seeds online in India?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy wisitiria lavender seeds online in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs.
You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.