Lavender is itself a soothing color for the eye and when it is added to our home garden it becomes heaven. It is a herb with many culinary uses and makes for a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens by providing sweeping drifts of color. Try our Non-GMO Lavender Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – high
- Flower Color – purple (lavender)
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – when you find the soil running dry, water the plant
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – late spring to early fall
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 85°F
- Season – all seasons
HOW TO GROW LAVENDER FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- When you find the soil running dry, water the plant.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
wisitiria lavender seed in hindi: visitiriya laivendar beej (विसिटिरिया लैवेंडर बीज)
wisitiria lavender seed in tamil: vicittiriya laventar vitai (விசிட்டிரியா லாவெண்டர் விதை)
wisitiria lavender seed in telugu: visitiriya lavendar sid (విసిటిరియా లావెండర్ సీడ్)
wisitiria lavender seed in kannada: visitiriya lyavendar bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಲ್ಯಾವೆಂಡರ್ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria lavender seed in marati: vijitiriya laivhendara biyane (विजिटिरिया लैव्हेंडर बियाणे)
wisitiria lavender seed in malayalam: visittiriya laavender vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ ലാവെൻഡർ വിത്ത്)