The Thyme herb is frequently used for both culinary and decorative uses. The Thyme plant is a versatile and lovely plant to grow both in an herb garden and in your garden in general. Growing Thyme isn’t hard, and with the correct knowledge, this herb will flourish in your yard. Try the Wisitiria Thyme Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 50
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 12 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace)
- Aroma – mild pungent
- Flavor – minty
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 – 4 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 85°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW THYME FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris
wisitiria thyme seed in hindi: visitiriya thaim beej (विसिटिरिया थाइम बीज)
wisitiria thyme seed in tamil: wisitiria taim vitai (wisitiria தைம் விதை)
wisitiria thyme seed in telugu: visitiriya thaim sid (విసిటిరియా థైమ్ సీడ్)
wisitiria thyme seed in kannada: visitiriya thaim bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಥೈಮ್ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria thyme seed in marathi: vijitiriya thayama biyane (विजिटिरिया थायम बियाणे)
wisitiria thyme seed in malayalam: visittiriya kaashithumba vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ കാശിത്തുമ്പ വിത്ത്)