The sunshine of your garden that’s the favorite of butterflies and ladybugs. Have the musky fragrance grown at your home with additional spiritual purpose. Try our Non-GMO Yellow Marigold Seeds. Marigolds are a great companion in your vegetable garden and can help protect your veggies from predators and pests. A must-buy for every home gardener. To know more click here (Blog)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Color – Yellow
- Type – Indoor (Balcony/ Terrace)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate day watering as per soil requirements
- Sunlight – Full sunlight for growing
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 18°- 20°C
- Season –
- Sowing – preferably in September and germination takes 1 week
- Harvesting – 9 weeks after germination
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight for better germination.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Sow the seeds vertically for better sprouting.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water alternate days as per soil requirements.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Tagetes
Hindi: Genda Phool (गेन्दाफूल)
Kannada: Mugetugalu (ಮೂಗೇಟುಗಳು)
Bengali: Gamda (গাঁদা)
Tamil: Saamandhi (சாமந்தி)
Telugu: Bantipuvvu (బంతి పువ్వు)
Marathi: Jhendu (झेंडू)
Malayalam: Jamanti (ജമന്തി)