Zinnia flowers bring a colorful explosion wherever they are in the garden. They are one of the easiest flowers that grow quickly and bloom heavily. Zinnia is an annual flower that has low maintenance requirements. Butterflies and hummingbirds are attracted to these bright color flowers. Try our Non-GMO Zinnia Double Mixed Seeds. Zinnias come in a wide variety of flower shapes.
Number of seeds in a packet – 6
- Colour – Multiple color flowers
- Type – Indoor ( Balcony / Terrace)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 5-6 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 23°-28°C
- Season – Summer
Sowing – Early summer
Harvesting – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 5-6 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 5-7 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add neem cake powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Zinnia elegans
Hindi: Jhinniya Phool (जीनिया फूल)
Tamil: Niravathvapoo (நிறவாதவப்பூ)
Telugu: Jinniapuvvu (జిన్నియా పువ్వు)
Kannada: Jinniahuvu (ಜಿನ್ನಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Jiniya (জিনিয়া)
Marathi: Jhinni (झिन्नी)
Malayalam: sinniya (സിന്നിയ)