Zinnias are pleasant surprises for your garden. They are popular for their wide variety of appearances with vibrancy in colors. Zinnia’s solitary, erect, and bold blooms make them stand out from the other plants in the garden. Try our Non-GMO Zinnia Yellow Seeds. Zinnias come in a wide variety of flower shapes.
Number of seeds in a packet – 6
- Color – Yellow flower
- Type – Indoor ( Balcony / Terrace)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 5-6 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 23°-28°C
- Season – Summer
Sowing – Early summer
Harvesting – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 5-6 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 5-7 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Zinnia elegans
Hindi: Jhinniya Phool (जीनिया फूल)
Tamil: Jiniyapo (ஜினியாபு)
Telugu: Jinniapuvvu (జిన్నియా పువ్వు)
Kannada: Jinniahuvu (ಜಿನ್ನಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Jiniya (জিনিয়া)
Marathi: Jhinni (झिन्नी)
Malayalam: sinniya (സിന്നിയ)