Zucchini is a traditional staple vegetable of the ratatouille recipe. This leaner member of the squash family improves digestion and lowers down blood sugar levels. Try our organic zucchini seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 4
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 2 – 3 feet
- Flower Color – yellow
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – keep the potting mix moist, not soggy
- Sunlight – full sunlight for a maximum of 6 hours
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Repotting Time – 3 – 4 weeks
- Flowering Time – 4 – 5 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 8 – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 90°F
- Season – warm season
HOW TO GROW ZUCCHINI FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water to keep the potting mix moist.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cucurbita pepo
zucchini seed in hindi: toree ka beej (तोरी का बीज)
zucchini seed in tamil: cimai curaikkay vitai (சீமை சுரைக்காய் விதை)
zucchini seed in telugu: gum’madikaya sid (గుమ్మడికాయ సీడ్)
zucchini seed in kannada: cinikayi bija (ಚೀನೀಕಾಯಿ ಬೀಜ)
zucchini seed in marathi: jhucini biyane (झुचीनी बियाणे)
zucchini seed in malayalam: padippurakkathakinte vithu (പടിപ്പുരക്കതകിന്റെ വിത്ത്)