Capsicum is a herb that has medicinal properties. It is added to many Italian dishes. Try our Non-GMO Capsicum Red Seeds. To know more click here ( Youtube )
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level-Easy
- Plant Height-92-182cm
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Summer- everyday ; Winter- alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2-4 weeks
- Flowering Time – 6-7 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 8-9 weeks
- Harvesting time – 10-11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 25°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water everyday(summers) and alternate days(winters).
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2-4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 10-11 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
Hindi: Laal Shimla Mirch (लाल शिमला मिर्च)
Tamil: Sivapu Kudaimilagai (சிவப்பு குடைமிளகாய்)
Telugu: Erupu Capsicum (ఎరుపు క్యాప్సికమ్ )
Kannada: Kempu Doṇṇe meṇasina kāyi (ಕೆಂಪು ದೊಣ್ಣೆ ಮೆಣಸಿನ ಕಾಯಿ)
Bengali: Lala kyāpasikāma (লাল ক্যাপসিকাম)
Marathi: Lala Shimla Mirch (लाल शिमला मिर्ची)
Malayalam: Cuvapp Kuda Mulagu (ചുവപ്പ് കുഡാ മുലാഗു)
Other name: Bell pepper