Round tomatoes range in size from a thumb tip up to the size of a golf ball and can range from spherical to slightly oblong. Try our Non-GMO Round Tomato Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- Up to 150 cm
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Keep the medium moist, not soggy.
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2-4 weeks.
- Flowering Time – 5-6 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 7-8 weeks
- Harvesting time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 19°C – 30°C
- Season – All season except peak winter
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2-4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 12 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
Hindi: Tamatar (टमाटर)
Tamil: Thakkali (தக்காளி)
Telugu: Tomouta (టమొూటా)
Kannada: Tomato (ಟೊಮೆಟೊ)
Bengali: Tomotaar (টমেটো)
Marathi: Tometo (टोमॅटो)
Malayalam: Thakkali (തക്കാളി)