The plush petals of rudbeckia are dual treats of brightness and vibrancy. Rudbeckia blossoms are an apt choice for your personalized garden space. The flowers are a combination of yellow and brown colors with a black-eyed center with a multitude of petal arrangements. Try our Non-GMO Rudbeckia Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 15-24 inches
- Color – Bicolor
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2-4 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Flowering time – 10-12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Early Summer
- Harvesting – Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 5 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2-4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 10-12 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Rudbeckia hirta
Hindi: Rudbeckiya Phool (रुडबेकिया फूल)
Tamil: Ruṭpekkiyā malar (ருட்பெக்கியா மலர்)
Telugu:Ruḍbekiyā puvvu (రుడ్బెకియా పువ్వు)
Kannada:Ruḍbekiyā hūvu (ರುಡ್ಬೆಕಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Phulēra phula (ফুলের ফুল)
Marathi: Ruḍabēkiyācē phūla (रुडबेकियाचे फूल)
Malayalam: ṟaḍbekkiya puṣpaṁ (റഡ്ബെക്കിയ പുഷ്പം)