Top 5 Sustainable Gift Products For Durga Puja Available Online In India
In India, Durga Puja is a big festival. All of us celebrate it merrily. We visit our relatives and friends. But can we go there or meet them without any gifts? We should make them happy, Right? We should make them smile by giving them the most sustainable and eco-friendly gifts. What else can give them more happiness? Take a look at the top 5 gifts online for Durga Puja.
1. Floating tealight candle
The multi colored floating candles are way more attractive than any other candles. The best plus point about these candles are, they are smoke resistant. It is made of paraffin wax and lead free cotton wicks. So for a person who loves eco friendly items, this would be a great option for Durga Puja.
2. Mosquito repellent cowdung diya
What makes a festival brighten up? It’s obviously the diyas, especially for Durga Puja. Why don’t we give our loved ones some diyas? This diya is made up of cowdung and many organic materials. It not only gives the pleasant light but also drives away all the mosquitos and other insects.
3. Plantable seed card gift
If you are planning to give gifts for your gardener friend, then Plantable card seed would be the best choice. It is a gardening kit which is completely biodegradable. You should only place the seed card in a pot of soil and it will grow gradually. Simple as it is.
4. Mosquito repellent sticks
What if mosquitoes keep disturbing you on a festival? Its the most irritating thing we should overcome. For this we came up with the best option. You must try the mosquito repellent sticks available on our website which are made of natural java citronella oil. This keeps away not only mosquitoes but also other insects.
5. Cow dung dhoop
This is a sambharani made of cow dung and other herbs which are biodegradable. They repel the insects. The cow dung dhoop is very effective for bringing positive energy to our house. You can light the tip and white smokes keeps our room refreshing.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space more Greener!
- Gardening Calender Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with it as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks and watering cans etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Convert your green space into small Miniature Garden.
- Know more about your Garden Soil.
- Know how to start your own small Garden.