Dill is a feathery vegetable belonging to Family Apiaceae. It has a fresh tang and is added to salads and as herb toppings in soups and curries. Try the Demand Agro Dill seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 2 – 4 feet
- Leaf Color – leafy green
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – all seasons except peak summers
HOW TO GROW DILL FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 – 14 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Anethum graveolens
demand agro dill seed in hindi: dil beej (डिल बीज)
demand agro dill seed in tamil: ventayam vitai (வெந்தயம் விதை)
demand agro dill seed in telugu: mentulu sid (మెంతులు సీడ్)
demand agro dill seed in kannada: sabbasige bija (ಸಬ್ಬಸಿಗೆ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro dill seed in marathi: badiśepa biyane (बडीशेप बियाणे)
demand agro dill seed in malyalam: dil vithu (ഡിൽ വിത്ത്)