Mint is a herb in the form of leaves that goes well in drinks and savory dishes. Home garden-grown mint is always to be flaunted in the mocktails you serve to the guests. Try the Wisitiria Mint Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 12 – 36 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – low mint
- Flavor – plain mint
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 10 – 14 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW WISITIRIA MINT FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Mentha
wisitiria mint seed in hindi: visitiriya pudeena beej (विसिटिरिया पुदीना बीज)
wisitiria mint seed in tamil: vicittiriya putina vitai (விசிட்டிரியா புதினா விதை)
wisitiria mint seed in telugu: visitiriya pudina sid (విసిటిరియా పుదీనా సీడ్)
wisitiria mint seed in kannada: visitiriya pudina bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಪುದೀನ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria mint seed in marathi: vijitiriya pudina biyane (विजिटिरिया पुदीना बियाणे)
wisitiria mint seed in malayalam: visittiriya puthina vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ പുതിന വിത്ത്)
Other names: Spearmint, peppermint