Peas are a popular green vegetable. They are also nutritious and contain a fair amount of fiber and antioxidants. Try the Biocarve Field Peas seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 4 feet
- Pod Color – green
- Type – indoor & outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 3 – 4 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Repotting Time – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 10 – 12 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 12 – 14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 70°F
- Season – winter to early spring
- Sowing – october – november (in plain areas) and march – may (in hills)
HOW TO GROW PEAS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 3 – 4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.