The sunshine of your garden is the favorite of butterflies and ladybugs. Have the musky fragrance grown at your home with the additional spiritual purpose of these Yellow Marigold flowers. Try our Non-GMO Yellow Marigold Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 inches – 3 feet
- Flower Color – yellow
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace)
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – alternate days
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Sowing – preferably in september
- Season – winter
HOW TO GROW YELLOW MARIGOLD FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Tagetes erecta
yellow marigold seed in hindi: peela genda beej (पीला गेंदा बीज)
yellow marigold seed in tamil: maacal camanti vitai (மஞ்சள் சாமந்தி விதை)
yellow marigold seed in telugu: pasupu banti puvvu vittanam (పసుపు బంతి పువ్వు విత్తనం)
yellow marigold seed in kannada: haladi marigold bija (ಹಳದಿ ಮಾರಿಗೋಲ್ಡ್ ಬೀಜ)
yellow marigold seed in marathi: pivala jhendu biyane (पिवळा झेंडू बियाणे)
yellow marigold seed in malayalam: manja jamanthi vithu (മഞ്ഞ ജമന്തി വിത്ത്)