The Money plant has large heart-shaped green leaves with a leathery shiny surface. It’s auspicious and has many beliefs related to Vastu Shastra. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inch
- Watering – whenn the soil dries then only water
- Sunlight – bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height- 1 – 2 feet tall
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 inch of watering every two days so the soil remains moist between waterings
- Sunlight – 5 – 6 hours of sunlight regularly
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 85°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Epipremnum aureum
money plant sapling in hindi: manee plaant (मनी प्लांट)
money plant sapling in kannada: mani plāṇṭ (ಮನಿ ಪ್ಲಾಂಟ್)
money plant sapling in tamil: paṇa ālai (பண ஆலை)
money plant sapling in telugu: manī plāṇṭ (మనీ ప్లాంట్)
money plant sapling in marathi: manī plāṇṭa (मनी प्लांट)
money plant sapling in malayalam: maṇi plānṟ (മണി പ്ലാന്റ്)
Other names: devil’s ivy, Moneyplant, Sampling, Money plants, sapplings, Pothis, Money planet, Pachira money, Pachira money plant, Money plant combo, Money plat, Plant similar to Money plant, Money palnt, Chinese maney plant, Money plats
Arijit Patidar –
so far growing very well
happpy with it
Hana P –
Hemendra K –
Very beautifully grown
Chara Kapoor –
Growing very well
Netravathi Kumar –
Maalai Kumar –
Ashish Jha –
Mariya Sabu –
They are growing rapidly