Vegetables are considered as one of the essential part of human life. It provides nutrients for better health which leads to better life. These packs contain vegetables that are easy to grow. This Beginner’s Veggies Seeds Pack gardening kit contains a combo of the following seeds:
- Beans Seeds (3 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Bitter Gourd Seeds (3 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Bottle Gourd Seeds (3 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Lady Finger Seeds (4 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Gongura Seeds (10 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Spinach Seeds (10 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Pea Seeds (5 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Cluster Beans Seeds (3 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Dolichos Seeds (5 Seeds) – 1 unit
Also, check out our workshops for more details.
HOW TO GROW FLOWERS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with seeds.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with sweet pea seeds and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot or Small Jute Grow Bag in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month works as great feed for the plant.
- Cow Dung Cakes can be used to provide nutrients to the soil.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
- Use the Gardening Tool to prepare the soil well before sowing the seeds.
- Wooden Spoon can also be used to sow the seeds.