The health benefits of Carrots and their unique taste make them one of the best choices for your kitchen garden. It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious. Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants. Try our non-GMO Carrot Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – moderate
- Plant Height – 60 – 90 cm
- Color – orange
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 3 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 7 – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 75°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW CARROTS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 – 14 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Daucus carota
carrot seed in hindi: gaajar ka beej (गाजर का बीज)
carrot seed in tamil: kerat vitai (கேரட் விதை)
carrot seed in telugu: kyaret sid (క్యారెట్ సీడ్)
carrot seed in kannada: kyaret bija (ಕ್ಯಾರೆಟ್ ಬೀಜ)
carrot seed in marathi: gajara biyane (गाजर बियाणे)
carrot seed in malayalam: kaarattu vithu (കാരറ്റ് വിത്ത്)