Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally high in fiber and vitamin B. It provides antioxidants and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer. It also contains fiber to enhance weight loss and digestion. It goes well in gravies and fries. Try our Non-GMO Cauliflower Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – moderate
- Plant Height – 12 – 30 inches
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – rainy season
HOW TO GROW CAULIFLOWER FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
cauliflower seed in hindi: phoolagobhee ke beej (फूलगोभी के बीज)
cauliflower seed in tamil: kalihpilavar vitai (காலிஃபிளவர் விதை)
cauliflower seed in telugu: kaliphlavar sid (కాలీఫ్లవర్ సీడ్)
cauliflower seed in kannada: hukosu bija (ಹೂಕೋಸು ಬೀಜ)
cauliflower seed in marathi: phulakobi biyane (फुलकोबी बियाणे)
cauliflower seed in malayalam: koliflavar vithu (കോളിഫ്ളവർ വിത്ത്)