Chinese Cabbage is a member of the Family Brassicaceae. It is oblong in shape with a frilly top and is sweeter than its rounder cousins. It is a great addition to salads. Try our non-GMO Chinese Cabbage seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 1 – 3 feet
- Vegetable Color – light green with yellow tints
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – Within 2 weeks
- Time of Harvesting – 12 -13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 55°F – 75°F
- Season – all seasons except peak summers
HOW TO GROW CHINESE CABBAGE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical Name: Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis
chinese cabbage seed hindi: cheenee gobhee ke beej (चीनी गोभी के बीज)
chinese cabbage seed tamil: cina muttaikkos vitai (சீன முட்டைக்கோஸ் விதை)
chinese cabbage seed telugu: cainis kyabeji sid (చైనీస్ క్యాబేజీ సీడ్)
chinese cabbage seed kannada: cini elekosu bija (ಚೀನೀ ಎಲೆಕೋಸು ಬೀಜ)
chinese cabbage seed marathi: cini kobi biyane (चीनी कोबी बियाणे)
chinese cabbage seed malayalam: chinees kaabbage vithu (ചൈനീസ് കാബേജ് വിത്ത്)