Coriander is a common herb in the daily household. The flavor enhances the dishes. Try our Non-GMO Coriander Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 12 – 22 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony)/ outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 4 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 80°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW CORIANDER FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Coriandrum sativum
coriander seed in hindi: dhaniye ke beej (धनिये के बीज)
coriander seed in tamil: kottamalli vitai (கொத்தமல்லி விதை)
coriander seed in telugu: kottimira ginja (కొత్తిమీర గింజ)
coriander seed in kannada: kottambari bija (ಕೊತ್ತಂಬರಿ ಬೀಜ)
coriander seed in marathi: dhane biyane (धणे बियाणे)
coriander seed in malayalam: malli vithu (മല്ലി വിത്ത്)
Other names: Cilantro