Fenugreek is aromatic, juicy, and a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine. Use your homegrown microgreens Fenugreek fresh, frozen, or dried for an amazing digestive aid and unique flavor addition. Try our non-GMO Fenugreek Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet
- Type – indoor (balcony)/ outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting Time – 3 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – september – november
HOW TO GROW FENUGREEK FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Trigonella foenum-graecum
fenugreek (methi) seed in hindi: methee ke beej (मेथी के बीज)
fenugreek (methi) seed in tamil: ventaya vitai (வெந்தய விதை)
fenugreek (methi) seed in telugu: menti ginja (మెంతి గింజ)
fenugreek (methi) seed in kannada: mentya bija (ಮೆಂತ್ಯ ಬೀಜ)
fenugreek (methi) seed in marathi: methice dane (मेथीचे दाणे)
fenugreek (methi) seed in malayalam: uluva vithu (ഉലുവ വിത്ത്)