Gazanias are the sunshine of a garden, creating a feel and landscape of sunset. They are bold and bright blooms best suited for summer and fall. Try our Non-GMO Gazania Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 18 inches
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 15 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 80°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – early summer
HOW TO GROW GAZANIA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 1 – 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Gazania rigens
gazania seed in hindi: gazaania Phool (गज़ानिया फूल)
gazania seed in tamil: kacaniya vitai (கசானியா விதை)
gazania seed in telugu: gajaniya sid (గజానియా సీడ్)
gazania seed in kannada: gajaniya bija (ಗಜಾನಿಯಾ ಬೀಜ)
gazania seed in marathi: gazania biyane (gazania बियाणे)
gazania seed in malayalam: gasaaniya vithu (ഗസാനിയ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Treasure flower