Hawan Samagri Sustainable Living is a mixture of dried herbal roots and leaves that are burned during yagnas and homas. The Havan Samagri disseminates it into the air, to purify the environment for pooja. Can be used for every type of Havans. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Havan Samagri is a blend of different herbal roots, leaves, grains, butter, milk, incense and seeds, cow dung, kapur, etc.
- Havan Samagri when offered in the ablaze fire disseminates in microform, in the air, to purify the environment.
- Helps in activating the air as a disinfectant germicidal agent.
- It is anti-bacterial and is made from high-grade raw materials.
- The process of yagya magnifies the advantages of the desirable medicinal phytochemicals and other healthy nutritional substances present in the havan samagri.
- Medicines and herbs are vaporized by offering them into the sacrificial fire and enter the human body in a gaseous form through the nose, lungs, and the pores of the skin.