Lettuce is a popular leafy vegetable and can be eaten cooked or raw in salads. This hydrating vegetable is high in nutrients and low in calories. Try the Wisitiria Seeds Lettuce. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 50
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 12 – 40 inches
- Vegetable Color – green
- Type – outdoor, balcony, or indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 6 to 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW LETTUCE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lactuca sativa
wisitiria lettuce seed in hindi: visitiriya letyoos beej (विसिटिरिया लेट्यूस बीज)
wisitiria lettuce seed in tamil: vicittiriya kirai vitai (விசிட்டிரியா கீரை விதை)
wisitiria lettuce seed in telugu: visitiriya palakura sid (విసిటిరియా పాలకూర సీడ్)
wisitiria lettuce seed in kannada: visitiriya letis bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಲೆಟಿಸ್ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria lettuce seed in marathi: vijhitiriya letyusa biyane (विझिटिरिया लेट्यूस बियाणे)
wisitiria lettuce seed in malayalam: visittiriya cheera vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ ചീര വിത്ത്)