The Snake plant has been known for its good looks as well as for its health benefits. It’s a great addition to your home decor and it purifies the air in the surroundings. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 1 – 3 feet tall
- Type – both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – allow the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering
- Sunlight – bright indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Dracaena trifasciata
snake plant sapling in hindi: saamp ka paudha (सांप का पौधा)
snake plant sapling in kannada: havina gidada sasi (ಹಾವಿನ ಗಿಡದ ಸಸಿ)
snake plant sapling in tamil: pampu ceti marakkanru (பாம்பு செடி மரக்கன்று)
snake plant sapling in telugu: pamu mokka naru (పాము మొక్క నారు)
snake plant sapling in marathi: sarpa vanaspatice ropate (सर्प वनस्पतीचे रोपटे)
snake plant sapling in malayalam: pamp cetiyute tai (പാമ്പ് ചെടിയുടെ തൈ)
Other names: Saint george’s sword, mother-in-law’s tongue, viper’s bowstring hemp, african bowstring-hemp, spear plant, golden birds nest, good luck plant, snake plants