The Zamioculcas zamiifolia plant lovingly referred to as ZZ plants, is easy for beginning gardeners. It is a popular houseplant as it is immune to pests and diseases. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot and plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inch
- Watering – When soil drys then only water
- Sunlight – Bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Full Plant Height- 1 to 2 feet tall
- Type – Moderate humidity, place in a bright location with indoor temperatures
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every two to three weeks
- Sunlight – Bright to moderate indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Zamioculcas zamiifolia
zz plant sapling in hindi: Jedajed plaant saipaling (जेडजेड प्लांट सैपलिंग)
zz plant sapling in kannada: ZZ sasya sasi (ZZ ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
zz plant sapling in tamil: ZZ tāvara marakkaṉṟu (ZZ தாவர மரக்கன்று)
zz plant sapling in telugu: ZZ plāṇṭ sāpliṅg (ZZ ప్లాంట్ సాప్లింగ్)
zz plant sapling in marathi: ZZ vanaspatī rōpaṭē (ZZ वनस्पती रोपटे)
zz plant sapling in malayalam: ZZ plānṟ taikaḷ (ZZ പ്ലാന്റ് തൈകൾ)
Other names: Zanzibar Gem, Eternity Plant, Emerald Palm, Z z, Zzplant, Zzp, sapplings
How to buy zz plant sapling online in India?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy zz plant sapling online in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds at The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs.
You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, and gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.
1. What is a ZZ plant?
A. Zamioculcas zamiifolia plant also known as the ZZ plant is a very popular indoor plant that helps to eliminate pests and diseases.
2. Is ZZ a good indoor plant?
A. Yes, ZZ is a popular houseplant because it is immune to pests and diseases.
3. Why is the ZZ plant lucky?
A. The ZZ plant is known to attract, protect and purify the energy therefore bringing good fortune and good luck for many people.
4. How poisonous is the ZZ plant?
A. All parts of this plant are poisonous therefore should be kept away from children and should be handled carefully.
5. What happens if I touch a ZZ plant?
A. If you touch the ZZ plant, you will get red, itchy, slightly painful, rash-like symptoms.
6. What is special about the ZZ plant?
A. ZZ plants are easy to grow for beginners, it is immune to pests and diseases and is known to bring good luck to the house.
7. Does the ZZ plant purify air?
A. The ZZ plant does have the qualities to purify air but is mostly known to be immune to pests and diseases.
8. Is the ZZ plant good for the bedroom?
A. Yes, the ZZ plant is also good for the bedrooms as it absorbs carbon dioxide and removes harmful contaminants from the surroundings.
9. Do ZZ plants attract bugs?
A. Yes, ZZ plants can attract bugs.
10. Do ZZ plants get flowers?
A. Even though ZZ plants are known as flowering plants, they rarely bloom.
11. What is the lifespan of a ZZ plant?
A. ZZ plants have a lifespan of around 6 months.
12. Where should I place a ZZ plant in my house?
A. You can keep a ZZ plant anywhere indoors where you can get bright indirect sunlight.
13. How much sunlight does a ZZ Plant need?
A. A ZZ plant only needs bright surroundings with indirect sunlight.
14. How often should you water a ZZ Plant?
A. You could water a ZZ plant every 2 to 3 weeks.
15. Are ZZ Plants safe for pets?
A. No, all parts of the ZZ plant are considered toxic to human beings and pets.
16. What to do when ZZ plant leaves turn yellow?
A. If your leaves turn yellow, that could be the sign of overwatering. In this case, let the soil dry a little before you water the next time.
Aden D’souza –
Beautiful indoor plant!!
harjeet bagga –
received it in a good condition
Archana (verified owner) –
Received it in a good condition. Loved the packing and also the free flower seeds alongwith the detailed instructions .
Keep up the good work.Thank you
Vinay Kumar –
The plant is growing very well and iam loving it.
Aashu (verified owner) –
I was not expecting much, but I received in a good condition and it’s a whole sapling (not just a rooted leaf). Happy with the product.
Vrushali Dhurve (verified owner) –
Adithyan Mohan (verified owner) –
It’s beautifully packed and delivered
Marykutty Cyriac (verified owner) –
Picture shows a fully grown plant. What I received is one leaf! Packing was good, anyway
aparna dwivedi (verified owner) –
Ashwini Dhekale (verified owner) –
Received healthy one leaf neatly potted in net pot. Roots were well developed. I liked the packaging. Thank you team.
Rohith vunnam (verified owner) –
Susmita Paul (verified owner) –
Received healthy one leaf with roots .. packaging was so good… thank you so much
Mradul Jain –
Sandeep (verified owner) –
Healthy plant. Received well. Prompt delivery.
SUPRATIM BASU (verified owner) –
I have received the plant on Monday which was shipped on Saturday. The plant, which is a baby sapling looks healthy and is in very good condition. Totally as per expectation.
Aditya Karmakar (verified owner) –
The Plant Sapling it slowly growing, well.
Meena Ratnakumar (verified owner) –
Received a single leaf in August now new leaf started coming. Very happy. Black ZZ too I bought that dried. They said giving coupons for that
Anupam Kundu (verified owner) –
Packaging is good. Some leaves are broken but overall plant is in good condition.
ARYA Sugunan (verified owner) –
Received all plants good condition . Hope it comes out beautifully
Shraddha Wankhede (verified owner) –
I received whole sapling in good condition.
Vijaylaxmi Singh (verified owner) –
Plants received in best condition
Ketaki (verified owner) –
I didn’t expect but got it in very good condition.. thank you affordable organics store
How-To Techtorial (verified owner) –
I am really surprised, receive the plant in very good condition,thanks