The Zamioculcas Zamiifolia plant lovingly referred to as the ZZ plant, is easy for new gardeners. It is a popular houseplant as it is immune to pests and diseases. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 2 – 3 feet tall
- Type – indoors
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – allow the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering
- Sunlight – bright to moderate indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 85°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Zamioculcas zamiifolia
zz plant sapling in hindi: jedajed plaant saipaling (जेडजेड प्लांट सैपलिंग)
zz plant sapling in kannada: zz sasya sasi (zz ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
zz plant sapling in tamil: zz tavara marakkanru (zz தாவர மரக்கன்று)
zz plant sapling in telugu: zz plant sapling (zz ప్లాంట్ సాప్లింగ్)
zz plant sapling in marathi: zz vanaspati ropate (zz वनस्पती रोपटे)
zz plant sapling in malayalam: zz planr taikal (zz പ്ലാന്റ് തൈകൾ)
Other names: Zanzibar gem, eternity plant, emerald palm, aroid palm, zuzu plant