Pumpkin is a plump, nutritious orange vegetable, and highly nutrient-dense food. It is low in calories but rich in vitamins and minerals. Try our Non-GMO Pumpkin Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Vine Height – 15 – 20 feet
- Type – outdoor
- Flower Color – bright orange or yellow
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 8 – 9 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 10 – 12 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – all season
HOW TO GROW PUMPKIN FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cucurbita pepo
pumpkin seed in hindi: kaddoo ke beej (कद्दू के बीज)
pumpkin seed in tamil: pucani vitai (பூசணி விதை)
pumpkin seed in telugu: gummadikaya vittanam (గుమ్మడికాయ విత్తనం)
pumpkin seed in kannada: kumbalakayi bija (ಕುಂಬಳಕಾಯಿ ಬೀಜ)
pumpkin seed in marathi: bhopaḷyace bi (भोपळ्याचे बी)
pumpkin seed in malayalam: matthanga vithu (മത്തങ്ങ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Sqash