Coir pots are great for seed germination and sapling translocation. They are completely biodegradable and help in the aeration of roots. Please check the pictures properly for reference and note that this will come in a pack of one pot. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Height (cms) – 12.5
- Upper Diameter (cms) – 15
- Lower Diameter (cms) – 10
Made with mud and cow dung then put up in pot shape drying in sunlight. Handle gently and made with all safety.
HOW TO USE
- These coir pots can be placed in your vas or pot anything to plant seeds.
- Totally easy to plant and can be replaced in another place in the respective time period.
- Put in basic soil mud and manures to plant seeds.
- Water it and place it accordingly.
- You are good to go.
These coir pots are very convenient, biodegradable, and environment friendly. This cute coir pot allows the growth of plants without any issues as it is very soil-friendly. It creates automatic manure in your soil and allows the nutritious growth of plants. And is very easy to plant in-ground or any pot.