Since metal conducts heat, the bucket temperature may fluctuate more than other containers. Metal bucket pots provide a durable and visually pleasing flowerpot. These cute buckets can be painted upon or used as-is. Please check the pictures properly for reference and note that this will come in a pack of one pot. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Height (inches) – 4
- Top Diameter (inches) – 4
- Bottom Diameter (inches) – 3
These pots are made of premium quality metal. They are manufactured by maintaining the Highest Quality Standards.
HOW TO USE
- Fill bags with a quality potting mix and compost — not heavy soil from your garden.
- Add plants and top with two inches of mulch to help retain moisture.
- Water thoroughly, then place in a sunny spot.
- Place a saucer or pan underneath the pot to catch soil that often drains with the water.
Metal bucket pots are frost-proof and won’t dry out like clay. Also, they are the best option for indoor planting as they fulfill the requirements of heat to the plants. Also, they are perfect for plants requiring indirect sunlight.