Silver Money Plant is known for its glossy silver leaves and is an easy-to-care and beautiful plant with heart-shaped leaves. Proving to be a good indoor as well as outdoor plant, it needs affordable care. You can shape the beautiful trails according to your needs as well. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – water when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – partial shade or bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 20 meters
- Type – moderate-to-high humidity, place in a bright location with indoor temperatures
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – moderate watering to keep the soil moist
- Sunlight – partial shade, or bright indirect sunlight
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take the sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the centre of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Epipremnum aureum
silver money plant sapling in hindi: silvar manee plaant ka paudha (सिल्वर मनी प्लांट का पौधा)
silver money plant sapling in kannada: belli mani plant sasi (ಬೆಳ್ಳಿ ಮನಿ ಪ್ಲಾಂಟ್ ಸಸಿ)
silver money plant sapling in tamil: velli pana alai marakkanru (வெள்ளி பண ஆலை மரக்கன்று)
silver money plant sapling in telugu: vendi mani plant mokka (వెండి మనీ ప్లాంట్ మొక్క)
silver money plant sapling in marathi: candicya mani plantace ropate (चांदीच्या मनी प्लांटचे रोपटे)
silver money plant sapling in malayalam: velli mani plaat thaikal (വെള്ളി മണി പ്ലാന്റ് തൈകൾ)
Other names: Devil’s ivy, golden pothos, money plant