Happy Gardening With Chhaya
Happy Gardening with Chhaya is a YouTube channel run by Chhaya, a passionate gardener from Maharashtra. She loves sharing her gardening journey with her viewers and has some amazing videos on jade topiaries, adenium care and propagation, kitchen compost preparation, and more.
Chhaya loves taking her viewers on terrace garden tours, nursery tours, and garden updates. She shows how she grows various flowering plants and veggies in her terrace garden.
Some of her popular vlogs are:
How to prepare containers for organic vegetable gardening
In this video, Chhaya explains how to use plastic vegetable containers, soil, and seeds for growing vegetables at home. She also demonstrates how to prepare the right kind of soil mix for the veggies.
Winter plant shopping
In this video, she showcases her winter flowering plant collection, which includes stunning flowers such as dahlia, poinsettia, zinnia, gerbera, gloxinia, kalanchoe, and many more. She also gives some tips on how to care for them and make them bloom well.
Easy jade plant peacock topiary
In this video, she shows how to make a beautiful peacock-shaped topiary using a jade plant, wire, and thread. She also explains how to prune and shape the jade plant to create the desired shape.
Tips to get ample flowering in adenium
In this video, Chhaya shares some secrets on how to make your adenium plants produce more flowers. She talks about the importance of pruning for adeniums during February.
Easy guide to making kitchen waste compost
In this video, she shares some easy tips to prepare organic compost at home using kitchen waste, dried leaves, grass clippings, egg shells, and other materials. She also encourages her viewers to put used material from puja ‘Nirmalya’ such as flowers and leaves for composting as it is rich in nitrogen.
- Chhaya also has detailed videos on preparing potting mixes at home using different ingredients such as coco peat, cow dung compost, sand, coconut coir, dry leaves, etc.
- In her vlogs she also shows how to use waste plastic containers and bottles for growing plants and saving the environment.
- She keeps her viewers regularly updated with her gardening shots.
Chhaya says that you have to put your heart and soul into gardening to get the best results in your garden. She hopes her videos inspire more people to take up terrace gardening as a hobby and enjoy its benefits.
If you are interested in watching Chhaya’s videos, you can subscribe to her channel Happy Gardening with Chhaya here: Happy Gardening with Chhaya – YouTube.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos on Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Learn how to be a Successful Gardener by watching our workshop.
- Watch our workshop on Basics of Bonsai Art.
- Know more about Beginners gardening.
- Workshop on Styling Home with plants.