Chrysanthemum are perennial herbaceous flowering plants. Flowers bloom in a range of colors in shades of white, yellow, orange, lavender, purple. chrysanthemum are a beautiful addition to any garden. Chrysanthemum are easy to grow with full sun, rich soil, good drainage and good air circulation. Chrysanthemum is fragrant and perennial. Dianthus are popular among gardeners. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the soil dries then only water (not soggy)
- Sunlight – partial shade or bright indirect sunlight
- Difficulty Level – moderately easy
- Plant Height – 2 feet
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – when the soil dries then only water
- Sunlight – at least 6 hours of direct sunlight
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take the sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the centre of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.