Coleus Plant improves the quality of the air you’re breathing and induces feelings of calmness and alertness. They have colourful and stunning foliage -pink, green, yellow, red. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot and plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the soil dries then only water
- Sunlight – bright direct sunlight
- Difficulty Level – moderate
- Leaves Colour – rosy brown light green leaves
- Full Plant Height – up to 3.5 feet
- Type – both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a day or when the upper layer of the soil feels dry if the plant is kept indoors and twice a day if the plant is outdoors
- Sunlight – bright direct light
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 85°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: coleus scutellarioides
coleus plant sapling in Hindi: koliyas ka paudha (कोलियस का पौधा)
coleus plant sapling in Kannada: kōliyas sasya sasi (ಕೋಲಿಯಸ್ ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
coleus plant sapling in Tamil: kōliyas ceṭi marakkaṉṟu (கோலியஸ் செடி மரக்கன்று)
coleus plant sapling in Telugu: coleus mokka nāru (కోలియస్ మొక్క నారు)
coleus plant sapling in Marathi: coleus vanaspatī rōpaṭē ( कोलियस वनस्पती रोपटे)
coleus plant sapling in Malayalam: koliyas chediyude thai (കോലിയസ് ചെടിയുടെ തൈ)
Other names: Colius, Coleus Plant Sapling(1pc)
Firoz Khan –
Good quality plant!!
Arav Singh –
just want many like these
Bindu Ram –
They are really cute looking sapling
Manav Ahuja –
Its growing well
Neelu Kumar –
Nice vibrant plant
Neha Variar –
It was packed well
Diljeet Singh –
It was in good condition
Anandhi Jaiswal –
Very nice service
Meera Rajput –
Good place to get unique flowers
Benito Jacob –
Very excited to have it