The Ficus Safari plant is the best to add attractive foliage to your garden. It has elongated leaves with yellowish-white edges. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – medium to bright indirect light
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 2 feet tall
- Type – indoor plant
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – allow the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering
- Sunlight – 5 – 6 hours of sunlight regularly
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 85°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Ficus benjamina
ficus safari plant sapling in hindi: phikas saphaaree plaant saipaling (फिकस सफारी प्लांट सैपलिंग)
ficus safari plant sapling in kannada: phikas saphari sasya sasi (ಫಿಕಸ್ ಸಫಾರಿ ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
ficus safari plant sapling in tamil: ficus aafari tavara marakkanru (Ficus Safari தாவர மரக்கன்று)
ficus safari plant sapling in telugu: phikas saphari mokka mokka (ఫికస్ సఫారి మొక్క మొక్క)
ficus safari plant sapling in marathi: phikasa saphari vanaspati ropate (फिकस सफारी वनस्पती रोपटे)
ficus safari plant sapling in malayalam: phikkas saphari planr taikal (ഫിക്കസ് സഫാരി പ്ലാന്റ് തൈകൾ)
Other names: Weeping fig