Hawan Samagri Sustainable Living is a mixture of dried herbal roots and leaves that are burned during yagnas and homas. The Havan Samagri disseminates it into the air, to purify the environment for pooja. Can be used for every type of Havans.
- Havan Samagri when offered in the ablaze fire disseminates in microform, in the air, to purify the environment.
- Helps in activating the air as a disinfectant germicidal agent.
- It is anti-bacterial and is made from high-grade raw materials.
- The process of yagya magnifies the advantages of the desirable medicinal phytochemicals and other healthy nutritional substances present in the hawan samagri.
- Medicines and herbs are vaporized by offering them into the sacrificial fire and enter the human body in a gaseous form through the nose, lungs and the pores of the skin.
Content in the Hawan Samagri
- Havan Samagri is a blend of different herbal roots, leaves, grains, butter, milk, incense and seeds, cow dung, kapur etc.
Avni jain –
happy with it
Didnt thought i would get this online but successfully got it and loved it also
Alekhya Nitya –
Freya Kapoor –
Elakya Kapoor –
Naeem Syed –
Avi Sha –
Jessie Fernandez –
Got it delivered on time.