The Italian Oregano Plant is a low-maintenance plant that can be planted indoors as well as outdoors. It is used for making sauces and soups in the kitchen. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inches
- Watering – water when the top layer of the soil feels dry
- Sunlight – bright indirect light
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 12 – 24 inches
- Type – both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – moderate watering according to the dryness of the soil
- Sunlight – bright direct sunlight
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 80°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
italian oregano plant sapling in hindi: itaalavee ajavaayan ka paudha (इतालवी अजवायन का पौधा)
italian oregano plant sapling in tamil: ittaliya arkano ceti marakkanru (இத்தாலிய ஆர்கனோ செடி மரக்கன்று)
italian oregano plant sapling in telugu: italiyan oregano mokka mokka (ఇటాలియన్ ఒరేగానో మొక్క మొక్క)
italian oregano plant sapling in kannada: italiyan oregano sasya sasi (ಇಟಾಲಿಯನ್ ಓರೆಗಾನೊ ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
italian oregano plant sapling in marathi: italiyana 0regeno vanaspatice ropate (इटालियन ओरेगॅनो वनस्पतीचे रोपटे)
italian oregano plant sapling in malayalam: ittaaliyan oragaano chediyude thaikal (ഇറ്റാലിയൻ ഓറഗാനോ ചെടിയുടെ തൈകൾ)