The Jade plant has thick stems which look like mini tree trunks. The leaves are fleshy and oval-shaped which beautifully suits the surroundings. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inch
- Watering – when the soil dries then only water
- Sunlight – bright indirect light
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Leaves Color – green
- Full Plant Height – 3 to 5 feet tall
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once every 2 – 3 weeks
- Sunlight – bright indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Crassula ovata
jade plant sapling in hindi: jed paudhe ka paudha (जेड पौधे का पौधा)
jade plant sapling in kannada: jēḍ sasya sasi (ಜೇಡ್ ಸಸ್ಯ ಸಸಿ)
jade plant sapling in tamil: jēṭ ceṭi kaṉṟu (ஜேட் செடி கன்று)
jade plant sapling in telugu: pacca mokka nāru (పచ్చ మొక్క నారు)
jade plant sapling in marathi: jēḍa vanaspatīcē rōpaṭē (जेड वनस्पतीचे रोपटे)
jade plant sapling in malayalam: jēḍ ceṭiyuṭe tai (ജേഡ് ചെടിയുടെ തൈ)
Other names: Friendship plant, Money plant, Silver Dollar plant, Jade plants, Zade, sapplings
Cute plant sapling 😊
Atul Singh (verified owner) –
My jade plant sapling comes totally dry 😬 packing is good but the plant comes without soil all the soil is spread in the box
very good indoor plant
Vijaya (verified owner) –
Packing is too good
sharanya P –
In love with this product
Mohammed Irfan (verified owner) –
Very professionally packed, arrived in good condition and is doing well now. Satisfied with the service and product.
zoritoler imol –
Woh I enjoy your blog posts, saved to my bookmarks! .
Chaitra Jagirdar (verified owner) –
Good packing ….of plants….let’s see how they grow out..
nimishsdll (verified owner) –
I received my sapling however few leaves and top most branches were broken during the transit. Well, I do not mind as long as the plant is alive and the leaves grow anyways.
It’s almost a month and this plant is growing very well with new leaves in abundance. Overall, I am happy and definitely buying again as the saplings are cheaper than anywhere else.
Priyadarshi Tiwari (verified owner) –
Sapling is very cute and healthy .Go for it.
Kamal Bhatia (verified owner) –
Received in good condition, Growing well, Loving it.
Vanashri Madavi (verified owner) –
Delivery plant is good
Vijay S (verified owner) –
Good mature Sapling thanks
Dominic (verified owner) –
Courier guy did not deliver on the first day. I received the package on the second day. Many leaves have fallen. However exactly after 10 days noted new leaves. Plant is happy so I am.
Shraddha Kulkarni (verified owner) –
Good quality sapling. packing was good. Sapling is stable and growing as agood plant at my home.
Raghi B (verified owner) –
Good quality saplings
Rajat Chakraborty (verified owner) –
Sapling is cute , but leaves are found broken ,i think this happens during transit. BTW happy now , if its grow i will happy more
Prafulla kumar sahoo (verified owner) –
Nice jade plant saplings, great packing.