The Moss Rose Plant Sapling is a beautiful plant that has thick padded green leaves which help to soak water and bright colorful flowers. It’s a low-maintenance plant and can be placed indoors as well as outdoors. This plant will come in a 1-inch net pot. Please do not remove the plant from the net pot; plant it directly in a larger pot. Do not overwater the plant. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Number of saplings in a net pot – 1
- Sapling Height – 2 inch
- Watering – when the soil dries then only water
- Sunlight – bright sunlight
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Full Plant Height – 6 – 8 inches
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – both indoor and outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – bright indirect light
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F to 75°F
HOW TO PLANT A SAPLING
- Take a sapling along with the net pot and choose the appropriate size of the container for your plant.
- Seal the holes of the pot at the bottom.
- Pour potting soil more than half of the size of the pot.
- Then make a hole with your finger in the center of the potting soil and place your sapling along with the net pot.
- Cover it with soil again and water thoroughly.
Botanical name: Portulaca grandiflora
moss rose plant sapling in hindi: kaee gulaab ka paudha (काई गुलाब का पौधा)
moss rose plant sapling in kannada: pāci gulābi sasya (ಪಾಚಿ ಗುಲಾಬಿ ಸಸ್ಯ)
moss rose plant sapling in tamil: pāci rōjā ceṭi (பாசி ரோஜா செடி)
moss rose plant sapling in telugu: nācu gulābī mokka (నాచు గులాబీ మొక్క)
moss rose plant sapling in marathi: mŏsa gulāba vanaspatī (मॉस गुलाब वनस्पती)
moss rose plant sapling in malayalam: mēās ṟēās plānṟ (മോസ് റോസ് പ്ലാന്റ്)
Other names: Dog rose, sapplings