Moss Stick, gardening essentials, popularly used for climbers and creepers, which produce roots all across their stem length, moss stick is a substitute for soil. If your plant is in a pot and not free to capture the ground, moss stick is used to vertically nourish your plants like Syngoniums, Pothos, and more.
How to use?
- Place the moss stick properly in the soil or Medium Size Pot.
- While placing the moss stick make sure it does not topple off.
- Press it against the soil.
- Use some ropes to tie the climbers/vines around the moss stick.
- Water the moss stick twice a week (outdoor) and once a week (indoor) using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- These assist epiphyte plants in gaining the height they need and also add a level of sophistication and beauty to your garden.
- You have more flexibility on where you can put your plant.
- You can “shape” your plant.
How it is made?
Moss Sticks are made by wrapping coir fiber sheets around PVC pipes or wood sticks.
How to buy Moss Sticks Assorted online?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy Moss Sticks in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs. You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.