Seedling Tray (4 holes) gardening essentials, there are cells (holes) throughout the trays. Seedling trays are used for propagating vegetables and flowers and other plants from seed. They are also used for taking plant cuttings.
How to use?
- Fill the tray with cocopeat or Vermicompost.
- Make a hole with a pencil in the cocopeat, 10 mm deep and place one seed in the hole and cover it with cocopeat.
- Sprinkle some water on coco peat barely enough to make it moist using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the tray in dark for some days and sprinkle water to keep it moist until germination happens.
- Once the seed germinates, keep the tray in shade until the sapling grows till 6 cm.
- Transfer the sapling to a grow bag once the saplings are 6cm long.
- A seedling-starter tray keeps precious plantlings away from excess sun, rain, and pests
- Seedling trays facilitate the use of a wider range of herbicides and are more efficient while growing hybrid seeds which can be expensive compared to traditional ones.
- Done properly, seedling trays cushion your seeds against fungal diseases common in the conventional method.
How is it made?
Seedling trays or seed trays are made up of foldable plastic material.
How to buy Seedling Tray online?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy Seedling Tray in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs. You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.