In Hinduism, Champa is considered to be one of the holiest of trees and is planted near temples. Champa is considered to be auspicious and can be planted outside your home. They are highly fragrant and bloom freely from spring throughout fall in multiple colors like white, yellow, pink, and red. These flowers stand out nicely amid the large-leaved foliage, which may be evergreen or deciduous, depending on the type. Try our Temple Tree Champa Cutting Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of cutting in a packet – 1
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 24 inch – 30 inch (61cm – 67cm)
- Color – Green
- Type – Indoor plant
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 inch of water a week so the soil remains moist between waterings
- Sunlight – 6 hours of sunlight regularly
- Germination Time – 7 days to over a month after planting
- Suitable Temperature – 32°F – 40°F
- Season – All season
- Sowing – Spring
- Harvesting – 35 to 60 days following seed germination
HOW TO GROW TEMPLE TREE CHAMPA PLANT FROM CUTTING:
- Temple Tree Champa Cutting grows well in well-drained soil or VermiCompost in Cocopeat.
- Sow no more than 5mm deep in well-drained soil in full sun.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- At a depth of 5mm, and spaced 10-15cm apart in rows 45-60cm apart. Water well and then stand the pot in a cool, shaded, frost-free place – a temperature of around 32°F-40°F is ideal.
- Then moderately water the plant.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water the top about 2 inches of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Seeds will germinate within 4-8 days.
- Full sunlight is needed at the time of germination.
Botanical name: Magnolia Champaca
Temple champa flower in Hindi: champa phool ( चंपा फूल)
Temple champa flower in Kannada: Campā hūvu (ಚಂಪಾ ಹೂವು)
Temple Champa flower in Bengali: Campā phula (চম্পা ফুল)
Temple Champa flower in Tamil: Campā pū (சம்பா பூ)
Temple Champa flower in Telugu: Campā puvvu (చంపా పువ్వు)
Temple Champa flower in Marathi: Campā phula (चंपा फुल)
Temple Champa flower in Malayalam: cāmpappū (ചാമ്പപ്പൂ)
Other names: Plumeria Rubra
How to buy temple tree champa cutting online in India?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy Temple Tree Champa cutting in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs.
You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.