5 Gardening Influencers To Follow In August
We all know that gardens are a good source of clean air and fresh produce, but how to start, where to start, and how to do it, we often think about these questions. To solve this problem, we have shared five gardening influencers to follow in the month of January.
Hepi Patel is an agricultural consultant for organic, hydroponics, and conventional farming in UAE. He started organic farming in 1996. Realizing the scarcity of land he started searching for alternatives. Thus, he started his journey of hydroponics farming in 2005 in East Africa. He also acts as a consultant for hydroponics farming for small kitchen farms indoor and outdoor cultivation in UAE. To learn more about hydroponics you can visit his Facebook page “Reashp“.
Archana has been a plant lover since childhood. She masters the art of growing plants in glass jars and bottles popularly known as Terrariums. She created her first bottle garden at a very young age and this idea got her famous among her friends and relatives turning her into an entrepreneur. To learn more from her you can connect with her on her Instagram account “earthyelves“.
Neha is a Ph.D. scholar and a proud mom. She grew up in the city of Jammu amidst lush green mountains, with a keen interest in gardening. She masters the art of growing plants in barren areas. She learned this technique through practical experience, by growing plants near her home, which happens to be barren. To learn excellent tips from her follow her Instagram handle “Plant_momy“.
Urvi is an Indian influencer with the Instagram account “phytophile_18“. She is very fond of plants and grows medicinal plants at her home. She has also done a workshop on medicinal plants with TAOS.
Namita Rasam is a passionate gardener and a proud mom. She started her gardening journey during covid when she had ample time from her 9 to 5 corporate job. Her journey has been nothing short of amazing from growing 1 plant to 100 plants in her tiny apartment. To learn more from her follow her page “plant_lady_forever“.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Learn the science behind the soil by watching our workshop.
- Watch our workshop on plant care in winter.
- Know more about Vegetable Gardening at home.
- Workshop on Glimpse into Cacti World.