5 Gardening Influencers To Follow In November
Whether it is roses on your balcony, a small cactus plant on your table, or a small kitchen garden in your yard, plants contribute to our overall well-being. To provide us with tips for growing certain plants, to taking care of them through organic means – gardening influencers play an important role. Therefore, to make your life better and greener I have listed here five gardening influencers you can follow in August.
1. Aditya Bagga
Aditya Bagga is currently pursuing veterinary doctor studies and as a University student has done B.Sc. in Agriculture. He is an ardent plant and animal lover who also has an Instagram page with the name “_the_plantomaniac_“. He is a plant advisor who gets featured on various platforms. He is successfully growing flowers and vegetables on his balcony and garden.
2. Vishakha Sinha
Vishakha Sinha is an M.tech in industrial engineering by profession and a devoted plant parent by passion. She owns a nursery and gardening store with online delivery in Pan India. She also has an Instagram page with the name “e_Bageecha“. Vishakha is a plant enthusiast and shares a deep love for green tea. She provides a simple solution to grow plants at home without much hassle and struggle. Her main motto is to inspire people to build their gardens and enjoy greenery like her.
3. Raksha Agarwal
Raksha Agarwal is a Chartered Accountancy student with a deep love for gardening. She grows and harvests her fruits and vegetables at home. She says she started gardening during the covid lockdown period and now it has become her hobby and passion. She is also a gardening influencer and you can connect with her on Instagram “gardenwithher“. Raksha gets peace and confidence from plants. She learned gardening through trial and error by growing vegetables in her garden, watering her plants, and even trying hands-on growing indoor plants.
4. Vikranti Sailor
Vikranti Sailor is an MD in medicine. Being a doctor by profession she carries a deep interest and passion for gardening. She grows and harvests her vegetables. To get a glimpse of her harvests you can visit her Instagram page “the.plant_doc“. Vikranti calls herself a plant mom and loves experimenting and growing new plants. She even harvested lemons at home and has done a workshop on the same.
5. Archana Sen Kotwal
Archana belongs to Kashmir and is a proud mom of more than 300 plants. She is a popular gardening influencer with the social media handle “magic_of_green”. She is currently residing in Delhi and believes in spreading green magic through her page. She has also developed a beautiful balcony garden.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Learn the science behind the soil by watching our workshop.
- Watch our workshop on plant care in winter.
- Know more about Vegetable Gardening at home.
- Workshop on Glimpse into Cacti World.