5 Gardening Influencers To Follow In October
People worldwide have become environmentally conscious. Few have come forward to share their love for nature and environment through social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Here we have shared five gardening influencers to follow in October.
Pradipta is an Odia gardener whose sole motto is not to protect the environment but to create a world where the environment doesn’t need protection. His YouTube channel goes by the name “ODIA GARDENER” where he regularly teaches how to become a successful gardener.
Reshma has completed her graduation in agriculture and is currently a passionate gardener. She started gardening at the young age of 5 years. She goes by the name “PRAKRITI’S GARDEN” on YouTube which has reached 1 Million followers. She teaches grafting and gardening tips and has also done a workshop with TAOS on the “Grafting of Hibiscus plants”.
Akansha is a passionate gardener and a blogger. She started her gardening journey after marriage when she felt the need to decorate her home with indoor plants. She has an active Instagram page with the name “@plant_de_amor” where you can connect with her and learn amazing gardening tips.
Reema has done her b.tech in biotechnology. During her last year in college, she did a thesis on plastic waste which traumatized her and made her think about the environment. She learned composting thereafter and when the covid struck she discovered her love for plants. She also has an active Instagram handle with the name “beingearthwise” where she shares about her journey and amazing ideas to develop a sustainable garden.
Mousmita Misra Das
Mousmita started her gardening journey in 2018. She used to work as a caretaker for aged people, where she got a task to do gardening with them on a small plot. This task changed her life and she developed a deep interest in gardening. She has also done a fantastic workshop on “How to Propagate Hoya in Leca“ with the TAOS team. You can connect with her on Instagram “pranspondon3“, where she shares mind-blowing gardening tips.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Learn the science behind the soil by watching our workshop.
- Watch our workshop on plant care in winter.
- Know more about Vegetable Gardening at home.
- Workshop on Glimpse into Cacti World.