5 Gardening Influencers To Follow In December
With the onset of winter and the month of Christmas, everyone is excited to hang lights on their Christmas tree and wait for Santa’s gifts. Thus, to make your Christmas exciting and interesting, here we have listed 5 gardening influencers who will not only teach about gardening and planting but also DIY decor ideas to do with your plants.
Chetna is the founder of GetMyHarvest, which is a project to help families, individuals, and communities connect back to nature. She also has an active Instagram page @getmyharvest where she shares creative ideas on kitchen gardening, indoor planting, growing fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc.
Michael is currently located in New York and is a hospitality art designer. He is a plant enthusiast who lives in an apartment where sunlight and space are a constraint. He is an indoor plant enthusiast, and has overcome all these odds and shares excellent tips on his Instagram handle “plantgroovy” or Michael’s indoor oasis.
Dr. Adyasha Mohapatra
Dr. Adyasha is based in Bhubaneswar, is a pediatrician by profession, and is an avid nature lover. She loves gardening and decorating her home with plants, and budget-friendly DIY projects made out of waste and old objects. She owns over 200 orchids and teaches about the secret recipe to a beautiful plant home on her Instagram page “creative_doc_adyasha“.
Anyshka is a young and passionate plant lover, with the motto of inspiring the youth today to love gardening. She has been a crazy plant, gardening since childhood, and has learned this art from her father. To learn amazing tips for growing plants you can connect with her on her Instagram page “ crazy.for.plants“.
Sanchita is an agricultural student, public speaker, biker, and plant enthusiast. She mainly focuses on indoor gardening, especially hydroponics, and vertical gardening. She got a zeal for gardening from her agricultural studies. To learn more interesting tips on indoor planting you can follow her Instagram page “plant.up.with.sanchi“.
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Watch our workshop on basics of Bonsai Art.
- Learn from Dr. Aarati Bhandare about Gardening.
- Watch our Workshop on Monsoon Flowers.
- Learn how to do Gardening in Monsoon.