5 Gardening Influencers To Follow In February
We all know that gardens are a good source of clean air and fresh produce, but how to start, where to start, and how to do it, we often think about these questions. To solve this problem, we have shared five gardening influencers to follow in the month of February.
Sahdev is a teacher, an artist by profession, and a creative plant Dad by passion. He has created his own green space of indoor and outdoor plants. He has an active social media presence where he solves queries and doubts regarding plants and their propagation. Connect with him on his Instagram page “sahdev.haldar” to learn from him.
Prajakta is an engineer based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is a crazy plant lover and a passionate plant photographer. Prajakta is an urban gardener who likes to grow her food. She has created her little garden space on her balcony. She has an active Instagram page, “plant_wizard28” where she shares tips for a healthy garden.
Remya is an Indian influencer based in Bangalore with a deep love for gardening, DIY, and home decor. She has an active Instagram account with a whopping 111k followers. Remya has created a lustrous green space at home with indoor and outdoor plants. To learn more from her, follow her Instagram page, “art_craft_garden” where she shares DIY ideas to decorate your house with plants.
Dia Dange is a digital creator and an Indian gardening influencer. She is a talented plant mom with a digital presence on Instagram, Facebook, and youtube. She has created a beautiful terrace garden and a cute and trendy balcony garden. To learn gardening tips from her, follow her page, “catchlifewithdiadange.”
Rani & Shriya
Rani and Shriya are a mom-and-daughter duo influencing people to take up gardening. They are plant moms who understand the language of plants. They share insightful gardening tips on their youtube and Instagram page. You can connect with them on Instagram, “gardenby_maabeti.”
Here are some other blogs which make your Green Space Greener!
- Gardening Calendar Blogs
- Sustainable Gifting Ideas
- Gardener Stories
- Garden Care Blogs
- Miniature Garden Decor
- Gardening Workshops
Have a look at some amazing Videos of Gardening that might help you!
- Tips on planting homegrown plants and creating art with them as a beginner.
- How to preserve, plant, and grow flower seeds in monsoon, winter, and other seasons.
- Growing different vegetables, winter vegetables especially, and tips and tricks to preserve.
- Preserving fruits such as strawberries, Papaya, watermelon, muskmelon, etc.
- Know all about microgreens using examples such as microgreen spinach, microgreen sunflower, microgreen mustard, microgreen flax, etc.
- Using gardening tools such as pots, trays, growing bags, moss sticks, watering cans, etc.
Here are some Workshops that might help you if you are new to Gardening!
- Learn the science behind the soil by watching our workshop.
- Watch our workshop on plant care in winter.
- Know more about Vegetable Gardening at home.
- Workshop on Glimpse into Cacti World.